Living in good faith means helping the world and the people in it to be orderly and right, abundant and generous, beautiful and flourishing with life and relationships – just as God created them to be.
In this episode of the Be Great Ministries Podcast, we discuss our third book of the year entitled Good Faith: Being a Christian in a Society That Thinks You are Irrelevant and Extreme by David Kinnaman & Gabe Lyons. This was an AMAZING book, and the authors did an excellent job delivering the message of good faith – love, believe, live.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The good faith formula that Christian should consider
- The guiding principles of the new moral code called the morality of self-fulfillment
- The counter principles of God’s moral order
- The importance of intimacy
- How to address “implicit racial biases”
- The framework of 5 lens that we view our response to issues that we encounter being a Christian
- How we should show up and impact the world
So, Let’s Do This!!!
Other Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Be Great Ministries Bookclub – April’s book is MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins. We will discuss this book via the podcast on the last Tuesday of the month. Please share your comments using #BGMbookclub on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Get your copy today, CLICK HERE.
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Ministries Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
What is your take on the books recipe for good faith – How well we love + What we believe + How we live…
Share your answers in the comment section below…