Hey there, I am Anita “AC” Clinton.
I serve people who desperately want to fulfill their purpose on earth and make a difference in our world. I show them how to discover, strategize and execute God’s plan for their lives, so they can live an extraordinary life and transform the face of our world.
While at the University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana), I had high hopes of becoming a professional basketball player. That was until a traumatic knee injury crushed my dreams. At that time in my life, my entire identity was wrapped inside the sport that I loved and excelled at. And when basketball was no longer an option for me – I was lost. I didn’t know who I was outside of basketball and, as a result, I decided my life was no longer worth living. I swallowed a cocktail of pills, said a small apologetic prayer to God and laid down with the plan not to wake up again.
But our God had another plan for my life…not only did He save me, but He led me on this 20-year journey to get to this AMAZING place I find myself grounded on today. Now, don’t get me wrong, the “20-year” part was all on me…it took that long for me to personally grow and develop to a level where I wouldn’t sabotage God’s blessing. During that extended journey, I learned so much valuable information that I now share with others like you.
So What Makes Me Credible?
- I have over 15-years of creative design, brand development, marketing, editorial and business development experience
- I have been a part of a number of different business ventures in various fields, including real estate development, video production, sports and entertainment management, new media production, to name a few
- I have launched, designed and managed two specialty magazines: wakeUPgirl Magazine (CLICK HERE to view a copy) and Invest with Passion Magazine
- And, most recently, I launched and ran a boutique consulting and brand development firm, where I helped clients take their vision, dreams, ideas and goals from concept to reality
- I have developed business and marketing plans, websites, logos, marketing materials, and other graphic design elements – positioning my clients for success and next level growth (You will find a limited portfolio of my work inside my Media Kit)
- I have successfully worked with authors, speakers, writers, pastors, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs, artists, small business owners, coaches, consultants, real estate investors, industry experts/gurus and executives…
- I was recently asked to be the Vice President of the LeadHership Academy’s Board of Directors (feeling very honored)
Here’s Another Exciting Tidbit
I am the author of a book entitled, “Destiny Starter: The Ultimate Guide to Discovering, Strategizing and Executing God’s Plan for Your Life,” a biblically-rich, inspiring and practical guide that walks readers step-by-step through extracting and launching their life vision into motion. The book is expected to be released in 2016. (CLICK HERE for more information about the book)
My Idea of Fun
When I’m not helping people connect to their purpose in life, I can be found:
- At the gun range…I own two firearms and I would love, love, love to pursue competition shooting at some point in the future
- Watching my favorite tv shows: Shark Tank and The Profit
- Exhaling…I do so much and when I get a free moment to exhale and relax, I jump right on it
- Ok, I admit, I probably need to get out and live a little more – I promise to work on that once I get you moving!
There’s More…If You Really Want It
Well hopefully that’s enough about me, but if you really want to know more – head over to my website at www.anitaclinton.com or click here to view my Media Kit. Either way, you will find a plethora of information about me.
Now, Let’s Talk About You…
My heart and passion is truly helping individuals like you connect to God’s purpose for their lives. I honestly believe that too many people leave this earth without ever knowing nor touching what God planned for them. It is time for that to change…all it takes is a “YES God” and then put some action behind it. Go ahead and click START HERE, and let’s do this…
“Ms. Anita Clinton’s work ethic is impressive, to say the least. Her professionalism and high moral excellence is what stands out in her work. Her ability to take an idea and give it life and substance is uncanny. She has a relentless pursuit of perfection in her projects and takes them as her very own. And, although she is very professional, she is also very warm and relatable, she strives to make you comfortable and feel important. I would recommend her and all that she brings to the table, from start to finish in any project.”
~Pastor Michael Thompson
But wait, before you go, I have a gift for you.
Because I don’t believe that you’ve arrived here on accident, but you are here on purpose – don’t leave without grabbing your FREE eBook – “7 1/2 Steps To Create Breakthrough In Your Life.” Sign up for our newsletter and we will deliver this free gift directly to your inbox – CLICK HERE…